Opinions on Tsu - Will You Make Money ?

If you haven't heard of Tsu, it's the "new big thing" in social media, a la a Facebook that pays, with well integrated hashtag system reminiscent of Twitter. In my opinion, it's better than ELLO, the other big new social media platform. 


You will not make a lot of money from Tsu.

Being me, I had to go explore and see how this all worked, so there is my final statement. With 41 direct referrals (children) and 355 total "grand and great grandchildren", I have some idea of what I'm talking about.

Tsu are VERY new. They are adding new changes all the time, and are currently majorly cracking down on spammers, adding improvements etc. However unless they get better advertisers on board, I'd be guessing that the current CPM is about 3 cents per 1,000 views. That's a very general guess as they only give us access to our own view counts not our referrals, but that's my best estimate.

I personally think it's a pretty awesome site. But if you want money, right now, it's NOT the place to go, unless you plan to have a referral network of 100,000 people or get 100,000 views per day, which is unlikely as you need to sign up to view any content on the site and it's not seen by Google.

So for the time being, my opinion is: It's worth checking out if you are a social media addict (and want an easy place to get followers so you can share your links and get readers), but remember it's a VERY new site and there's a 99% chance you won't make more than a few cents the way it currently works.

tsū

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archives